Antiope Silver Bracelet
Handmade silver plated bracelet by Greek Designer Charalampia!
Antiope (/ænˈtaɪ.əpi/) was an Amazon in Greek mythology, daughter of Ares and sister to Melanippe, Hippolyta, Penthesilea and possibly Orithyia, queens of the Amazons.
- Silver plated brass*
- Anti-tarnish finishing
- Cotton DMC embroidery floss
- Dimensions - Circumference: 15cm - Width: 2,4cm - Thickness: 0,15cm
Available in 2 colors: Plum, Red Coral
*Recycled brass is the cornerstone of this jewelry collections. As a versatile binary alloy composed of copper and zinc, it is both a practical and precious metal and makes for an ethical alternative to gold. All brass is free from lead and cadmium. Charalampia's jewelry is 100% handmade by talented artisans and built to last. With proper care, it should last you a lifetime.
How to Clean
To clean your jewelry:
1. Wipe each piece with the soft buffing cloth we provide.
2. Do not use any products that contain alcohol, as this can ruin thefinish, and avoid direct contact with water and chemical products,such as soap and detergents.
3. Take the time to lightly clean your jewelry after each wear toremove any makeup or skin oil residue.