Bubble Ceramic Cup
Mug, textured with a white stoneware clay, with the pinch pot technique.
A sophisticated mug, textured with a white stoneware clay, with the pinch pot technique, an ancient pottery making technique that involves creating forms without a pottery wheel, using hands, fingers and simple tools. Decorated with light & dark blue bubbles, this mug “carries” the fingerprints of its creator, standing out for its uniqueness. It shaped and glazed entirely by hand, creating a gorgeous organic feel with no two pieces exactly the same.
As with any handcrafted object, please handle with love and care. Hand washing is advised.
- Glazed parts are without heavy metals therefore appropriate for food usage.
- Safe for use in dishwasher with eco-friendly detergents, however, we do advise on hand washing for a longer life span.
- Sudden changes in temperature (cold to hot) are likely to cause damage to ceramic objects.
- Due to the nature of handmade objects there are likely to be slight differences in color, shape and dimensions.
- All our products are produced in Athens, Greece
Diameter: 11.5cm Height: 8cm
Made in Greece
Due to the fact that the ceramics are handmade, there may be slight color differences.