Hera Gold Bracelet
Handmade gold plated bracelet by Greek Designer Charalampia!
In Greek mythology, Hera (/ˈhɛrə) is queen of the twelve Olympians and Mount Olympus, sister and wife of Zeus, and daughter of the Titans Cronus and Rhea.
- Gold plated brass*
- Anti-tarnish finishing
- Cotton DMC embroidery floss
- Dimensions - Circumference: 15,7cm - Width: 1,2cm - Thickness: 0,15cm
Available in 4 colors: Black, Cobalt Blue, Magenta, Military Olive
*Recycled brass is the cornerstone of this jewelry collections. As a versatile binary alloy composed of copper and zinc, it is both a practical and precious metal and makes for an ethical alternative to gold. All brass is free from lead and cadmium. Charalampia's jewelry is 100% handmade by talented artisans and built to last. With proper care, it should last you a lifetime.
How to Clean
To clean your jewelry:
1. Wipe each piece with the soft buffing cloth we provide.
2. Do not use any products that contain alcohol, as this can ruin thefinish, and avoid direct contact with water and chemical products,such as soap and detergents.
3. Take the time to lightly clean your jewelry after each wear toremove any makeup or skin oil residue.