Rattan Black Bracelet
Handmade black plated bracelet by Greek Designer Charalampia!
Rattan is a type of climbing palm with tough, flexible stems that are extensively used for making baskets and furniture. Rattan accepts paints and stains like many other kinds of wood, so it is available in many colours, and it can be worked into many styles
- Black plated brass*
- Anti-tarnish finishing
- Gold & Silver embroidery floss
- Dimensions - Circumference: 15,7cm - Width: 1,8cm - Thickness: 0,15cm
*Recycled brass is the cornerstone of this jewelry collections. As a versatile binary alloy composed of copper and zinc, it is both a practical and precious metal and makes for an ethical alternative to gold. All brass is free from lead and cadmium. Charalampia's jewelry is 100% handmade by talented artisans and built to last. With proper care, it should last you a lifetime.
How to Clean
To clean your jewelry:
1. Wipe each piece with the soft buffing cloth we provide.
2. Do not use any products that contain alcohol, as this can ruin thefinish, and avoid direct contact with water and chemical products,such as soap and detergents.
3. Take the time to lightly clean your jewelry after each wear toremove any makeup or skin oil residue.