Snake Goddess Gold Necklace
Handmade gold plated necklace by Greek Designer Charalampia!
The Snake Goddess was one of the divinities associated closely with the snake cult in Minoan Crete, Greece. She is called also Household Goddess due to her attribute of the snake, which is connected with the welfare of the Minoan household.
- Gold plated brass
- Anti-tarnish finishing
- Cotton DMC embroidery floss
- Dimensions - Drop: 7 - Width: 8 cm
Available in 1 color: Black
*Recycled brass is the cornerstone of this jewelry collections. As a versatile binary alloy composed of copper and zinc, it is both a practical and precious metal and makes for an ethical alternative to gold. All brass is free from lead and cadmium. Charalampia's jewelry is 100% handmade by talented artisans and built to last. With proper care, it should last you a lifetime.
How to Clean
To clean your jewelry:
1. Wipe each piece with the soft buffing cloth we provide.
2. Do not use any products that contain alcohol, as this can ruin thefinish, and avoid direct contact with water and chemical products,such as soap and detergents.
3. Take the time to lightly clean your jewelry after each wear toremove any makeup or skin oil residue.